Unit 1- Lesson Reviews
* Cultural practices are categorized in six clusters:
history, geography, topography, kinship of artistic forms, material culture, social structures.
* The Cordillera highland cultures are Aeta Communities and Islam and Non-Islam Communities.
* Revolutionary Period (1892-1901) reflects the patriotic sentiments and aspirations of the Filipino people.
* Sarungbanggi is a Bicol folk song which means "Isang Gabi".
* Pamulinawen is a traditional folk song of the Ilocanos.
* Balitaw is a song and dance common among the Tagalogs and the Visayans.
* Kundiman is a love song.
* Kumintang is an ancient native dance and melody of the Christian Filipinos.
* The four groups of instruments are aerophone, chordophone, idiophone and the membranophone.
* Kabungbung is a chordophone of the Negritos of Bataan.
* Butting is a chordophone of the Negritos of Zambales.
* Litguit is a chordophone of the Negritos of Tapaz, Capiz and Island of Panay.
* Bansik is an aerophone of the Negritos of Zambales.
* Hupeep/Hupip is an aerophone of Ifugao.
* Talibung is a membranophone of Zambales.
* Bikkung is an idiophone of Ifugao.
* Gangha is an idiophone.
* Panay is one of the six islands constituting the region known as the Visayas.
* Panay is rich in folklore.
* Principal languages of Panay are: aklanon, hiligaynon and kiniray-a.
* Songs of Negritos: Pontino, Pinaklab, Kinasag, Kay Ponso, Hinaplas, Sinolog and Binaros.
* Palawan is known as "the last frontier" because of its eye-fulfilling sites of white sand beaches, coral reefs and preserved natural habitats.
* Tagbanua is an original race of people inhabiting Palawan.
* Tagbanua people are the mixture of Malay Race and Negrito race.
* Tagbanua people believed that music has the power to heal the sick.
* Instruments of Tagbanuas are gimbal, beberak, aroding, guitars and banjos.
That is all.